Please report any bug you may encounter with DC++ to our Launchpad bug tracking system.
This blog post stays here for historical purposes, so bugs listed here might be out-dated by now.
As we don’t have a Bugzilla at our disposal, the only means of reporting bugs in DC++ is by sending an e-mail or contacting someone at DCDev Public.
Well, now, you can comment here in the blog concerning bugs you encounter.
Note that comments will be removed as the bugs are confirmed. Bug reports that are not clear after request will be removed after a non-specified time.
So, in no order of severity or fix-date;
- * Killing explorer.exe and restoring it causes the DC++ icon to appear in the notification area (while having not minimized DC++.) – Fixed in upcoming version
- * IP-numbers over 100(?) doesn’t get a country in lists. – Fixed in upcoming version
- * Share size increase. – Fixed in upcoming version
- * PM history doesn’t show the last line. – Fixed in upcoming version
- * If you are in passive mode, users themselves in passive mode will appear as passive users. In active mode, no users are displayed as passive (or active) until searching/connecting is performed.
- * When searching, users appear to have “freeslots/0″.
- * BMSG are not processed (at all) when it has a PM flag.
- * MSGs containing the parameter ME are not displayed properly. – Fixed in upcoming version
- * PMs started from one hub are occasionally routed through a different hub if both users are connected to the same hubs.
- * It’s impossible to remove a “Browse file list” request from your client. This way your client continues connecting to the other user until you quit (ie: in case of timeout).
- * When DC++ recieve a QUI for itself, it does not properly parse the QUI (ie: it ignores several of the parameters). – Fixed in upcoming version
- * The kick filter does not seem to work. – Fixed in upcoming version
The list apply to DC++ 0.699.
If you happen to find and fix the cause of any of the bugs, do as compile.txt (and preferably comment here about the fix). If you notice that one of the bugs are fixed in the upcoming version, please do tell.